Less than 3 years ago I was on the verge of exhaustion, living a life I thought was normal – working hard, training often and playing hard too. Like many people I knew I had poor relationships, chatted with friends about sport or other irrelevant topics, “enjoyed” a glass of red wine or two each evening to help me sleep, watched TV and films, surfed the internet aimlessly and basically filled up my days and evenings. I never even asked myself why I lived that way or what the purpose of my living was.
It came to the point that I could no longer drink red wine because it gave me acid reflux, another relationship had failed, I could go for days without sleeping, I still worked hard, my body ached, I couldn’t get away from the constant stream of thoughts spinning around my head and even though I was a yoga teacher and could meditate, it just didn’t work. I went to my GP and discovered that my blood pressure was a little high and that I needed to rest, but nothing seemed to help and herbal sleep remedies had no effect.
It was at this time that I was introduced to Universal Medicine and the presentations of Serge Benhayon. From the first moment it felt true; the effects of the changes I have made as a result of these presentations have been astounding. At the age of 57, for the first time in my life and when many are planning for retirement:
- I feel more empowered to work longer hours and have no intention of ever retiring
- I am in an amazing, truly tender, loving relationship
- I no longer drink caffeine or alcohol
- I have no high blood pressure, and acid reflux is no longer a problem
- I am the fittest I have ever been – fit for life that is
- I am the healthiest I have ever been
- I am the most harmonious I have ever been
- I have never slept as well as I do now
- I have never been so purposeful
- I have never been so clear and steady
- I have never loved myself more.
I have never cared for or been so committed to humanity as I am now. I have not become a slave or disciple of anything or anyone; I choose every moment with my own free will that which feels right for my own body, myself.
There are however a few people making a lot of noise, and in fact being extremely abusive towards Serge Benhayon, Universal Medicine and many of the students thereof.
So what is the problem?
Why be so abusive?
Why make up so much garbage?
Why throw it around the internet on social media?
Why try to get complete strangers sacked?
Why do internet trolls and abusers attack people that have truly loving intentions?
So what is the REAL truth about Universal Medicine and Serge Benhayon?
- That they can be more than they presently are
- That they can be more aware of themselves and what goes on in society
- That they can live a healthier more fulfilled life
- That they can truly love themselves, thus loving everyone around them
- That they can live joyful, honest and transparent lives
- That they can help change the corruption of the world as we know it
- That changes in diet can support a healthier life
- That true religion is simply to reconnect to the essence of who they are
- That all men and women are equal
- That we can love every single person on the planet, even abusive cyber trolls, no difference.
Universal Medicine is a gift for all of humanity.
For those who do not agree with what Serge Benhayon presents, then disagree with it, however there is no need for abuse. Everyone has the right to say what they mean, but the freedom of speech is not the freedom to abuse others.
What Universal Medicine presents is a more loving way to be with ourselves and others, a way that will lead us all to a more harmonious way of communication and a more harmonious way of living.
After all, there is no TRUTH in abuse.
By Christopher Murphy, Age 57, London
|Christopher Murphy is an Esoteric Practitioner, personal trainer and dedicated to the brotherhood of humanity. He is deeply connected with the plight of mankind and a supporter of equality for all, and is actively engaged in writing about global humanitarian affairs.
You can follow Christopher Murphy on Twitter @Christo67788666.
Standing by the Truth of Universal Medicine: calling Abuse & Bias to Account Universal Medicine – a Documentation of True Change. No Fire Walk Required!
Truth About Serge Benhayon – FOR THE RECORD